We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, April 3, 2016

Spring Has Sprung

Here are a few photos of what is going on in the garden. Mostly tulips, grape hyacinths, rhubarb and my garlic at this point. I planted Music garlic which has always done well for me.The garlic is really ahead of schedule. I usually harvest it the second week of July. We shall see if it is early this year.

We had a relatively mild winter compared to other years. However, we have had plenty of rain over the past several months. Everything looks so lush and beautiful.

A couple of weeks ago I planted lettuce, chard and kale which is just starting to pop up. I love this time of year.






No comments:

Post a Comment