We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Most Amazing Garden Blog--I Am In Love With It

I accidentally came across Matt Mattus blog Growing With Plants. He has my dream garden. I am amazed that he works full-time as a Director at Hasbro and has the greenhouse and garden that he does. The pictures are amazing. He has such a creative eye for design and color.Growing With Plants is worth a visit. He started to blog in 2006 and you have much to enjoy. I am just trying to figure out how he does it. Of course his  April 27, 2013 post titled -Behind The Scenes-- made me feel a little better--I guess.

How would you like to have his greenhouse?












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing his blog link. Just what I needed. I saw his post about forcing tree limbs. I might try that with the apple and peach limbs that I need to prune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and tell us how that goes. I would love to have a small greenhouse for citrus trees.

    ReplyDelete