We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, February 14, 2014

Roasted Butternut Squash

I am off today and we are supposed to have more snow. I had a delicious cubed butternut Squash from Earth Fare. So I decided to make some for tonight. It is a simple recipe- cinnamon, salt, maple syrup and brown sugar and olive oil. But the challenging and somewhat dangerous part it cutting and peeling the squash. Once that is done you have to cut into cubes. If you would like the recipe I will post more detail. The great thing about this is you can make this ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment