We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, August 9, 2013

Garlic Questions

I planted garlic for the first time and had a wonderful crop of Music garlic. It is a hardneck  and I would like suggestions for other hardneck garlics I should consider growing in Southern Ohio. Thanks as always for your words of wisdom.

3 comments:

  1. Visit Our Happy Acres for his post on several garlic varieties: http://www.ourhappyacres.com/2013/07/2013-garlic-harvest-recap/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about going to a local farmers market? They would likely have garlic adapted to your area. And maybe a little cheaper than catalogue prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George thanks for the idea. I had not thought of that.

      Delete