We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Saturday, February 2, 2013

Seed Order

Just placed my first order for seeds with Johhny's. I have so many seeds left over from last year that I don't think I will need to place much of an order for this year.

I would love to have a successful crop of cucumbers, but the cucumber beetle is such  a challenge. With that said, I still will be planting Diva and we shall see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. I love buying new seeds and using old ones. But my most favorite is what we call volunteers - that's when a tomato plant re-seeds itself and bam, a new plant just volunteers to grow up.

    So fun.

    Happy Seed Buying :-)

    ReplyDelete