We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, August 3, 2012

What is Going On in The Garden

Round 2 of the bush beans should have beans ready to pick in a couple of weeks. I planted round 3 of the bush beans last week and they are sprouting. I have swiss chard ready to harvest, along with more tomatoes and basil. Eggplant and zucchini are coming along nicely.

I have melons the size of tennis balls and hopefully wilt will not attack the vines. What I can tell you is that the yellow beetles with black spots are very attracted to the vines. So I with spray them with Neem this weekend.

Plus I plan to plant more basil this week and swiss chard.

No comments:

Post a Comment