We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Thursday, May 10, 2012

More Planting This Weekend

I still have more planting to do and hope to get that accomplished this weekend. The plan is to till the last small patch of soil so that I can plant all my flower seeds: zinnias, sunflower, cosmos and what ever freebie packets I still have. Then I will also plant pole beans, squash and melons. Everything else is either in raised beds or large pots.

The beans I planted last week are popping up and so are the Diva cucumbers. Plus I did not see a single cabbage worm on my cabbages this evening. So the neem spray must be working,

Hopefully this weekend I will have time to take some pictures. Also, the lemons on my Meyer Lemon tree are larger than marbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment