We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random Pictures Between The Rain Drops



The knock out rose already has blossoms. This is blooming at least a month early.








Cabbages are doing well



Plus the peas are about eight inches tall.


Radishes have been thinned.

2 comments:

  1. looking good got to thin out my raddish this week too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy --welcome to my blog and feel free to comment in the future. I learn alot from the comments and appreciate them.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete