We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Saturday, April 28, 2012

Denny McKeown Gardening Talk Radio

Right now I am listening to Denny McKeown's gardening show. on the radio.He gives straight forward advice and can be a hoot to listen too. I have become a convert to radio garden programs for 2 reasons: there are zero gardening shows on TV, and a lot of the radio programs are on podcasts. So I can load them on my I-Pod and listen to them in the car when I am driving to and from work. Unfortunately Denny McKeown is not on a podcast, so I listen to him live on Saturday mornings.

The frost blankets will be coming off today and it looks as if they will no longer be needed for this season. The garden is doing fabulously--amazing. The long term weather report indicates rain on and off for the week, but it really will be warming up: even up to the 80's. Wow.

Going out to the garden and everyone have a great weekend. As promised, pictures coming soon, but it is just too cloudy today with rain to take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment