We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Friday, March 16, 2012

Macro Lens For my Canon Rebel- I Could Not Resist

I had to go back to the camera store today because the battery charger for my camera was inadvertently left out of the box when I bought the Canon Rebel. What happened next was good luck. I spotted  a sign indicating that there were 5 lenses on sale that they wanted to clear from last year's inventory. And one was a macro that I had been wanting for this camera. However, macro lenses are not cheap, especially if you are looking at the 60 mm 1:1 and on up. Well there it was right in front of me. A 60 mm Macro for half price. I tried it out hoping that I would say this macro is not that great. That did not work. Instead I said to myself, this really is great--drats.

I plopped down my American in Distress card and said --I will take it.

I intend to stay out of this camera store for a long time. It is dangerous.

Here is my practice session.



Close-up taken without a macro

Taken with the macro

No comments:

Post a Comment