We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Lucky Day--I Won a 3 gallon Knock Out Rose Bush

Denny McKeown has a gardening radio program every Saturday between 8 am -10 am. He requested interesting stories for his program last Saturday and the best story would win a 3 gallon Knock Out rose. Yours truly is the winner. Denny also  owns a nursery in Kenwood, Ohio called Bloomin Gardens.

By the way, there is a new Knock Out that will be available as a climber. I get to choose the Knock Out of my choice. Thanks Denny! Also if you are interested, you can listen to Denny on Saturdays by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment